HPI 1965 Ford Shelby GT-350 Body 200mm - 17508
The 1965 Shelby GT-350 is one of the most famous muscle cars ever. Tuned by Carroll Shelby for extra horsepower, improved suspension, performance-inspired body modifications, distinctive paint, and special Goodyear Blue Dot tyres, the Shelby GT-350 went on to create a legendary history of success on the race track that continues today at vintage racing events around the world.
Fans of the '65 Shelby GT-350 can now own a realistic 1/10th scale replica that fits perfectly on most 200mm touring cars. We've captured every detail from the classic Shelby Mustang lines and stance down to Goodyear Blue Dot tyre decals, this is the most realistic Shelby GT-350 body ever made for R/C Touring Cars!
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Front and rear light buckets
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life